The Manhattan Dance Daze Dance Board™ is a sturdy handmade dance board, great for all ages! Customize your board with a word or name for an extra $10! Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Weighs 7 lbs.
• 32.5 inches in diameter
• Foam padding on the bottom to create a sprung floor!
• Made of a sturdy birch wood, 1/2 inch thick, FSC Certified
• Our sprung floor absorbs shock, helps to reduce injury and fatigue, bounces back and gives energy to the feet, has an embossed pattern that provides traction, can be used indoors or outdoors, is lightweight, and is moisture-resistant, water-resistant, and fire-resistant
• Colorful letters that say "Dance Daze" painted near the edge of the board
• A top polyurethane coating to give the board a smooth look
Dance Daze Dance Boards™ are made using Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified wood. FSC Certified wood is harvested from forests that are responsibly managed and environmentally conscious. In using FSC Certified wood, we are helping to protect the rights of indigenous people, animal rights, the rights of workers, and areas with cultural and environmental significance. The FSC protects trees, and sometimes entire forests, that are located on sacred land as well as rare animals and plants that live on the land. Purchasing FSC Certified wood products guarantees that all the trees harvested are replaced, or are allowed to regenerate naturally, which minimizes waste and environmental impact. Finally, FSC wood producers are subject to mandatory verification and must continually seek recertification from the FSC to maintain their status.
• Building your home dance studio
• Participating in online dance classes from home or on-the-go
• Dance photo/video shoots
• Outdoor tap dance classes
• Using indoors or outdoors on a variety of surfaces (carpet, tile, linoleum, hardwood, grass, dirt, bark, cement, etc.)
• Building your home dance studio
• Improving your turns
• Practicing pointe work
• Improving non-traveling jumps
• Using as place-holders for children's dance classes, indoors or outdoors
• Rehearsing tap combinations at home or on-the-go
• Practicing Irish step dance combinations at home or on-the-go
TERMS & CONDITIONS: In purchasing and Dance Daze® products, the purchaser and user assumes any and all liability for any accidents or injuries that may result from using Dance Daze® products. Children and minors should always be monitored when using Dance Daze® products.
100% HANDMADE: Dance Daze Dance Boards™ are handmade and individually cut and painted. Therefore, each dance board may have small variances and unique imperfections, making each board slightly different from the next. We provide product images, descriptions, and measurements in order to best portray our dance boards; however, the product(s) you receive may look slightly different than our product photos. We celebrate the uniqueness of each of our products and take pride in selling 100% handcrafted dance boards. As with all products, wear and tear can be expected over time.
SHIPPING: We typically ship out all dance boards on Tuesdays. If your dance board is in stock (already made), it will be shipped on the Tuesday following the date of your order. If we need to create your dance board, this will usually take us approximately 6 to 10 days. In this case, your dance board will be shipped on the Tuesday following the 6 to 10 days it takes us to cut, paint, and finish your dance board.
Generally, you can expect to receive your Dance Daze Dance Board approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the date of your purchase. Please allow an additional 1 to 2 weeks for your Dance Daze Dance Board to arrive during holidays or in the event of possible lumber shortages, for which we cannot plan.
We have standardized shipping prices so that we can ship your dance board using the best available option at the time that we ship. Typically, you will receive your dance board within 7 to 10 days after it has shipped. You will receive a tracking code for your dance board via email.