Did you know that we have two collections of dance boards to choose from? Our original collection of dance boards includes The Jet Setter, The Cosmopolitan, and The Sacramento. Each of these boards are great because they're so simple and perfect for a variety of dance styles. However, we are absolutely LOVING our newest collection of sprung dance boards! Our sprung dance boards are The District and The Manhattan.
So why are our portable sprung dance boards so great? Here are a few reasons:
- Our sprung boards have pieces of foam attached to the bottom so that the board gives a feeling of "floating" or a slight spring when dancing on them.
- Our sprung dance boards help to absorb shock. Shock absorption helps to protect your joints, keeping your body safe while you're dancing on our boards.
- The foam pieces at the bottom of our board are covered with a pattern that helps to provide traction, which reduces the potential of slips and falls and makes our boards safer to use on a variety of surfaces.
- The material we use for the bottom of our sprung dance boards is water-resistant, fire-resistant, and skid-resistant.
- The bottom of our sprung boards are easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Be sure to check out our sprung dance boards! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a comment